Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy 2 Months!


It's a little late, but things have been crazy lately.

My amazing baby boy is now two months old. He has spent more time awake during the day and continued to sleep through the night. His smiles and coo's light up my worst days just like his cries break my heart. He's begun to recognize my face as well as Brian's, it's an amazing thing when you feel like your child has begun to know you and love you.

By this time next month I have a feeling he'll be close to mastering his head on his own. He gets it up and holds it up for minutes at a time. On his tummy, he's learned to kick his legs and scoot himself on his tummy. Not very far, but far enough for us to have a heart attack right before he scoots off of the edge of the couch.

He loves his little play gym and has started reaching for brightly colored toys in front of his face. As soon as he's able to hold his head up, I know he'll be ready for his bouncy seat. He already loves to kick his legs up and down.

We have our good days and our bad, but somehow when you're away from him you miss everything- even the piercing screams and poopy diapers.




No comments: