Thursday, June 12, 2008

Life in June

So Davin is continuing to sleep though the night. I attribute this to baths and gripe water.

I've gone back to sleeping all night and not wanting to wake up at 5am, fortunately I have a husband who (kicking and screaming) feeds him before he gets ready for work. Yes literally, kicking and screaming. I love how guys offer something (like feeding the baby before work) and then once reality sets in they're over it.

Davs is going to his other Grandma's house this weekend (Brian's mom) and I'm a little nervous. I'm just fine leaving him at my mom's house, but I think that's because I feel more comfortable telling her things (like sleeping on his back, that's new for their generation). I know he'll be just fine, it's just a little more unnerving than my first time letting him go to my mom. We're going to Electric Daisy Carnival for my birthday, but I'm sure I'll be worrying about Davs half the time.


No comments: